Aug, 2016 : Latest offer on all shared hosting plans logo!Aug 16, 2016 - is offering new discounts on their pure ssd hosting plans. All offers valid till 31 August 2016. Details for each plan are

One month off with coupon code OFFONEMONTH for Geek 3 hosting plan.

One month off with coupon code ONEMONTHFREE for Geek 2 hosting plan.

One month off with coupon code ONEMONTHOFF for Geek 1 hosting plan. Offer valid for first 100 customers only.

View Hosting plans Reads: 128 | Category: General | Source: WHTop :
URL source:

Company: DnH Geeks

Want to add a website news or press release ? Just do'it, it's free! Use add web hosting news!

Other news logo!Aug 16, 2016 - Register your domain now for just 4.99$ - Today NelsaHost lunched domain registration promo campaign for many domain name extensions,price for discounted domains is 4.99$ and 5.99$ per year.

More about domain extensions included in promotion;


is the official domain created to bring new space and new life to the Internet. Already, many of the world's most valuable brands have registered their .INFO domains-companies such as Coca-Cola, Mercedes, Nivea, and Sony. Now it's your turn to join the hundreds of thousands of businesses, organizations, and individuals who have registered their .INFO names. There are great .INFO names available, and they can help users find you fast.


What do you know about .US? US-based ...
Aug 15, 2016 - EU Wants More Regulations For Skype and WhatsApp - Reuters reported Monday that the European Union is getting closer to extend telecom rules around security and privacy to web services like Skype and WhatsApp.

Many teleco companies have long complained that their web counterparts are regulated much looser, although the services offered are very similar.

Read more ...
Aug 15, 2016 - After Data Hack Nancy Pelosi Received ‘Obscene’ Calls - Nancy Pelosi, the House Minority Leader, has some advice for fellow Democrats after her recent cybersecurity breach, “Please be careful not to allow your children or family members to answer your phone.”

The hacked data released included personal information such as phone numbers and email addresses of members of Congress and their staff. “I have received scores of mostly obscene and sick calls, voicemails and text messages,” she added.

Read more ...
Aug 16, 2016 - Dropbox May have Discussed 2017 IPO with Advisors - After meeting with advisors, sources stay Dropbox Inc. may have discussed the possibility of doing an initial public offering in 2017. The management of the company discussed whether this was even feasible and they wanted to get an idea of the valuation of the company on the public market.

The conversations were only exploratory, but it was discussed. No final decision has made, but this could signal a change in the thinking of the company and its CEO Drew Houston. They did state last year that they had no plans on going ...
Aug 16, 2016 - Efforts by Microsoft Still Continue to Handle Azure Stack Anxiety - Microsoft has continued to put effort into calming the anxieties associated with the Azure Stack. They accounted last month they would use a new on premise cloud system, which is Azure Stack , and it would only run on hardware from three vendors. More recently, they released a video with Vijay Tewari going into more detail about the Azure Stack strategy.

The anxiety comes from the initial promise to allow customers to choose the type of hardware system used. However, it was limited to just Dell, HPE and Lenovo so that Microsoft could to the continuous updates ...
Aug 16, 2016 - California Google Fiber Delays - Recent planned launches of Google Fiber are being delayed in areas of California. The slated roll out in San Jose, Mountain View, and Palo Alto are being held back by Google while they reportedly have been considering logistic changes for the gigabit internet service.

The June acquisition of Webpass, a high-speed internet company may be the reason. Webpass provides internet through antennas attached to fiber optic lines. When Google Fiber's construction permits were issued for the San Jose project, it projected that 60 percent of local cable network would flow underground, leaving 40 percent to above ground wires. The Webpass acquisition may be changing the plans.

Read more ...