XO Communications review5 user reviews, 0 support responses, 0 testimonials, 14 products, 0 promotions, 5 social accounts, Alexa #176687, listed 2008 (#11320)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have been with XO for over 5 years now, and until recently we've tolerated their basically poor customer service. We have been asking for over a month for a simple change on the A-Record of our site to remedy the Google "Malware Detected" curse, but have only heard from auto-responder, and telephone call center wait times are 2.5-4 hours(!!!).
We will not pay our bill until this is resolved, which really is a ten minute fix, if that!
We are a small non-profit continuing care retirement community and don't have much time to waste on the phone for such a simple fix.
About XO CommunicationsXO Communications is one of the nation’s largest communications service providers focused exclusively on businesses, government, domestic and international telecommunications carriers, cable companies, content providers and mobile wireless companies.
With Solutions Built Around You, XO Communications offers customers the right network, the right solutions and an unrivalled focus on delivering the best customer experience.
We serve customers through three primary business units:
XO® Business Services provides advanced VoIP, Internet, managed network, and hosted IT solutions for small and medium sized businesses, enterprises and government agencies.
XO® Carrier Services delivers high-bandwidth IP and inter-city network transport services for domestic and international carriers, service providers, cable companies and mobile wireless companies.
XO® Small Business Services offers a range of Software-as-a-Service applications to help emerging companies manage and expand their businesses. These services include hosted email and messaging, web site and applications hosting, and domain management.
The Right Network
XO Communications operates a nationwide multi-terabit network that delivers industry-leading IP and network solutions at the fastest speeds available today. We’ve built our state-of-the-art network from the ground up with the industry’s most advanced IP and optical technology available. Our unrivalled network assets include nationwide IP and transport networks, metro networks, broadband wireless access and connectivity to global service locations for door-to-door delivery of customer traffic nationwide and around the world.
* Approximately one million miles of metro fiber
* 19,000-route mile nationwide inter-city fiber network
* Nearly 1,000 central office collocations
* More than 3,300 fiber-fed buildings on-net
* More than 50 collocation facilities nationwide
* Fully peered Tier 1 IP network with more than 100 private and public peering relationships
* 28-31 Ghz broadband wireless spectrum in 75 markets
* More than 28 billion VoIP minutes per year
XO® has a wealth of network assets that ensure we can handle your current needs and that we're well positioned for the convergence of voice and data IP services. The high capacity XO IP network has the highest levels of performance and reliability. A suite of world-class tools that facilitate the communication of customer information and continuous network monitoring set the XO network apart from its rivals.
* High capacity IP network with terabit-capable routing core provides speed, capacity and flexibility today while allowing XO to offer services that take advantage of future IP and Voice over IP technological evolutions.
* Advanced transport network with terabit capacity deployed nationwide enables XO to provision services faster and provide a broad range of high-speed network transport services.
* Peering infrastructure to the Internet with our extensive peering relationships, XO provides direct paths to all other major Network Service Providers so that your Internet traffic travels shorter distances and at peak speed.
* Internet Access access POPs in the local markets. The extensive XO footprint ensures controlled connectivity costs.
XO Network At A Glance
* Tier 1 IP network
* Advanced transport network with terabit capacity nationwide
* More than 3,300 on-network buildings
* Highly secure data center and a 24x7 network operations center
* Access to multiple peering partners offering direct access to 100% of Internet traffic
* Total fiber: approximately 1,158,000 miles
* 34 Nortel DMS-500 switches for local and long distance voice
* The industry's latest and most advanced DWDM/optical switching technology
* Sonus Networks softswitches for handling next-generation VoIP traffic
* Fixed wireless licenses covering 95% of the top U.S. business markets
For more than ten years, XO Communications has provided advanced, telecommunications solutions built around the customers we serve. Using a unique combination of the XO high-capacity nationwide and metro networks and broadband wireless capabilities, XO provides customers in several industries with tailored solutions to help them overcome some of the biggest types of challenges they face every day.
With more than 1.1 million miles of total route fiber and 3,000+ On Net Fiber lit buildings, the XO Tier 1 network meets the demands of the most demanding customers. The very latest industry technology and advances in DWDM/optical switching drive our network and supports terabit speeds nationally.
Further XO has broadband wireless licenses covering 95% of major markets, solutions that support carrier-class service in excess of OC3 speeds with accompanying Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
XO has received more than 15 major awards for its unique solutions over the past three years—including industry recognition from Frost & Sullivan, Internet Telephony, Telephony, Information Week, Atlantic-ACM, Cisco IP, Metro Ethernet Forum, Phone +, Fierce Telecom, NxTComm, Light Reading and Telecom Association.
The XO Service Portfolio
Dynamic Network Services meet your needs for…
* High-performance private networks to securely connect multiple locations and support a broad range of voice, video, data and applications, while alleviating the strain on valuable IT resources
* Direct, business and carrier-grade, access to the Internet as well as customer intranet and extranet websites—with reliable, guaranteed bandwidth to meet heavy demand
* High-capacity bandwidth to store, send and receive mission-critical data and information among different locations and data centers—available in a myriad of incremental speeds through diverse access types, across town or across the country
Converged Voice over IP (VoIP) and data services combine multiple communication needs into a single-source solution to maximize value, flexibility, and productivity.
Full-service Voice features provide our customers with complete local, long-distance, toll-free and conferencing as well as value-added tools for unified communications, collaboration and more.
And a full range of Hosted IT services help businesses establish a Web presence, manage email, conduct eCommerce and online marketing, and support and secure business technology infrastructure.
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
Contact information is managed by xo.com representatives hostmaster@c..., webmaster@x..., admin@x..., support@x..., sales@x..., contact@x..., info@x... [login] Claim this businessCreate a free account to manage xo.com listing!
|Targeting:||Austria, Canada, Congo Democratic Republic, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Spain, United States|
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
According to the agreement announced Monday, concentric customers using its web site hosting, business email, Microsoft Hosted Exchange, corporate domain management and perimeter email protection will be able to add RingCentral's services to their businesses immediately. Also, existing customers that sign up for the RingCentral service before the end of August will get the first thirty days of the new service free.RingCentral's business phone system sets up and directs calls to the appropriate extension, whether it is a landline, a mobile phone, an assistant or a voice mailbox, much like the systems used by major corporations and banks. "Businesses never had a choice before," RingCentral vice president of strategy Praful Shah said, noting that before this on-demand ... [search all xo.com news]
XO Communications is a Verizon company that provides the technology that helps business and wholesale customers compete in a hyper-connected economy.
Account started from March, 2009, having already 3915 tweets with 9857 followers and 923 friends. See recent tweets:
About: Welcome to the official XO Communications Fan page. "Like" our page to stay up to date with what's going on at XO! For customer care, see the Notes tab.
XO Communications account is having 2888 likes, talking about them 5 peoples.. See recent facebook statuses:
About: XO Communications is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and IT infrastructure services for business, large enterprise and wholesale customers. Our customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable, mobile wireless, and domestic and international telecommunications companies. Services:WAN SolutionsVoIPEthernetMPLS IP-VPNPrivate LineWavelengthSIP TrunkingHosted PBXHosted SecurityColocationCloud ComputingHostingNetwork Assets:Approximately one million miles of metro fiber19,000-route mile nationwide inter-city fiber networkNearly 1,000 central office colocationsMore than 3,300 fiber-fed buildings on-netMore than 50 [...]
XO Communications account is having 444 followers and 684 plus one count. See recent Google+ Posts:
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
There is not 1 single reason why I could recomment XO to anyone!!!
AVOID XO like the Plague!!!!!!
This company and all their employees are incompetent and sucks in every way imaginable!!!!
Well he delayed the website's upgrade (which he's paying for) for two weeks because he didn't trust the CTO's suggested alternative. It's pathetic I know.
Now onto the problems with XO:
I have been working on creating a new website for this company. I needed to use mysql and php 5. I wanted to use mysql 5 but they're still in the dark ages. So I had to convert the parts that used mysql 5 to 4 which wasn't terrible. But still they should keep up with times.
But that's not the worst. Their default php version is 4.x. I wanted to use 5.x. The on-line help (which is not easy to use or very good), tells you that you can use php 5 by using an [read more...]
Alternate top web hosting companies in Virgin Islands, United States
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.