This review cover a general impression of sapphire.gi product features like reliability, support, data center, price & more. Brand #15694, listed since .
About sapphire.gi• Gibraltar-based boutique telecoms provider specialising in high availability and quality services
• Provider to some of the world leading names in the online gaming and financial services industries
• Continually evolving next generation networks, designed in consultation with industry leaders
• World-class service standards to suit global companies operating out of Gibraltar
• We have earned credibility as a primary supplier
• Based in Europort, Gibraltar’s premier commercial development with class leading power, cooling and business resumption facilities
• Fully licensed Spanish operator with wholly owned fibre infrastructure and presence in Spain
- Sapphire - News - Sapphire are proud to announce that their new collocation facility in Europort, with best-in-class power and cooling and unmatched record locally in continuous ...
- Sapphire - Sitemap - Business · Internet · Broadband · Features · DSL · Pricing · Hosted Services · Colocation · Features · Virtual Hosting · Features · cPanel packages · Pricing.
- Sapphire - Contacts - Connecting Gibraltar INTERNET AND NETWORK SOLUTIONS. Search. Home Contacts. Residential · Business · Enterprise · Broadband · Broadband ...
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
|Targeting:||Gibraltar, United States|
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
hostsapphire is really unreliable. they promote 24 hr support, they don't even have 1 minute. their live chat is always off. they always ask you to leave a message or open a ticket, they never reply to your tickets even when it's a priority one. i'm always having problems with the email quota every few months it goes over even though i'm barely using it.
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.