Net Benefit review2 user reviews, 0 support responses, 0 testimonials, 0 products, 0 promotions, 4 social accounts, 12 domains, Alexa #0, listed 2008 (#6321)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a bit of a rant, but it's something to do as I sit here in 'on-hold hell' to their support. I've always found NetBenefit to be just about adequate. Now I'm looking to move our domains somewhere else, they've gone from being 'barely adequate' to 'utterly abysmal'. The domain transfer form on their site does not work (tried it using 4 different browsers), email requests for transfers have no effect, and I cant comment on the phone support...since I've not been able to get through to anyone. What a contrast to the people I'm moving to (GoDaddy). Please try calling their support if you're seriously considering these guys - you'll think again.
About Net BenefitEstablished in 1995, NetBenefit is one of the UK’s most experienced managed hosting companies. We specialise in providing tailored managed hosting solutions that deliver security, resilience and online performance for business critical websites, applications and online advertising campaigns.
We have evolved with the internet to our position today as a leading provider of bespoke, flexible managed hosting solutions to well known brands such as Kiddicare, New Statesman and British Red Cross. While remaining small enough to be committed to the success of all our customers.
Our team consists of experienced consultants, pre-sales, project managers, technical architects and engineers, all of whom are here to help guarantee the online success of your business. We are focused on delivering hosting peace of mind so that our customers can focus on what they do best.
Here are a few facts about NetBenefit:
* The NetBenefit team consists of approximately 70 members of staff committed to making our customers’ business a success.
* We have offices in both the UK and France.
* We provide technical, professional UK based support 24x7 365 days a year.
* We have three customer data centres and a fourth located in Copenhagen for additional resilience.
* Our team is vetted to Baseline Personnel Security Standard.
* In addition to providing technical support and information architecture for our customers, we work closely with both Dell and Microsoft to develop, test and launch new hosting services.
* NetBenefit is a part of Group NBT. Group NBT is AIM listed and has successfully established its brands as leading providers of domain name and internet related services across Europe and into the United States.
At NetBenefit, our priority is a positive customer experience which delivers hosting peace of mind.
We believe it is important your managed hosting solution maximises the performance of your website, online application or campaign, letting you focus on running your business. Our managed hosting solutions are designed to provide:
* Guaranteed continuous availability for business critical 24x7 websites.
* Super fast connections to keep your website performing at optimum speed.
* Custom built managed hosting solutions designed for your business today and tomorrow.
It is important to us that you are comfortable and happy with the NetBenefit team from initial consultation through to go live and beyond. As such, we promise you the following:
* Our technical team will provide you with a proactive and professional support service that provides you with support when you need it.
* Our account managers are focused on managed hosting. They are experts in their field because this is all that they do.
* Our understanding of the market is based upon over 15 years as a managed hosting provider.
* Our service delivers managed, resilient, secure and reliable hosting through a multi-gigabit network built using the latest specification Cisco and Brocade devices.
* Our network consists of multiple data centres allowing us to provide disaster recovery solutions with no single point of failure.
* NetBenefit provides managed, secure, resilient and reliable hosting backed up by attention to all of our clients’ technical and commercial requirements.
About NetBenefit support
The level of support a hosting company provides is an important part of the decision making process when it comes to choosing a hosting partner.
Support at NetBenefit includes access to a highly experienced technical team who understands your hosted server infrastructure, and the support of a named account manager.
Each member of NetBenefit’s technical team has been carefully selected to ensure that we can provide a consistent level of support across all of the solutions we implement. The team is structured to ensure that technical staff are always on hand to support your hosting platform 24x7.
Our technical team works closely with Dell, Intel, Microsoft and Red Hat to develop products and services that make the most of the latest technology providing our customers with the best in terms of performance, speed and high availability. Because our technical team are closely involved in new product development and the custom built solutions we design for our customers, they understand the way that the products work when it comes supporting your business on a daily basis.
What can you expect?
NetBenefit's support levels are explained further in our industry leading Service Level Agreement. As a minimum you can expect:
* Professional technical support 24x7.
* A technical team that are experts in their field, with up to date accreditations from the relevant strategic partners.
* Unlimited number of telephone calls and emails to technical support.
* Named account manager focused on helping your business to succeed.
* 100% guaranteed network uptime.
* 1 hour hardware replacement.
Once your solution is in place, you will receive a client information pack outlining your hosting solution and the details of your account manager and the support infrastructure.
Our network is designed to support your business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It has been designed from the ground up to provide 100% connectivity and availability.
Each component of the network is carefully selected to ensure resilience, performance and availability. We have built our network using industry leading components including Jupiter, Cisco and Brocade. The network is monitored 24x7 by our experienced team of network engineers.
We continuously invest in our infrastructure to ensure that it provides high availability, performance and resilience.
Six reasons to choose the NetBenefit network:
* Connections between our multiple datacentres utilise dual, diversely routed links in order to provide stable and redundant inter-site connectivity.
* Connections from our data centres to the Internet are via separate and redundant connections supplied by different, independent Tier 1 providers.
* We have multiple data centre facilities from independent vendors, and are able to provide resilient web hosting over dual sites.
* Internet gateway routers are configured for automated failover using Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing guaranteeing continuity of service.
* Our internet connections provide over 4Gbps of bandwidth. Network traffic is constantly monitored, and usage always remains significantly below capacity.
* NetBenefit is a member of the London Internet Exchange (LiNX). LiNX peering ensures superior connection speeds through direct links with major European Internet Service Providers.
Our data centres
NetBenefit has three data centres in the UK and one in Copenhagen. We do not own our data centres but carefully select state of the art data centre facilities from established industry leaders. This allows us to focus on designing, building and maintaining the best managed hosting platforms for your business.
Multiple data centres
We have multiple data centre facilities from independent vendors, and are able to provide resilient web hosting over dual sites. Connections between our sites utilise dual, diversely routed links in order to provide stable and redundant inter-site connectivity for your hosting requirements.
With secure hosting facilities and full data mirroring between sites, we can offer our customers a managed hosting solution with no single point of failure. Gateway routers are configured for automated fail-over, so if internet access via one becomes unavailable, a second gateway will take over providing continuity of service.
NetBenefit’s data centres have a 2mw power supply per floor, backed up by dedicated UPS systems plus two further diverse mains supplies with circuit breaker protection. This provides at least 1kw secure power per square metre plus an onsite generator that can deal with total data centre load whilst recharging the UPS. Data centres are designed with scalable power for future expansion
Our data centres are protected by multi-layer security control systems including biometric palm readers, 24 x 7 closed-circuit video and alarm monitoring and electronic access control entry. Security personnel are present 24 hours a day.
Each NetBenefit rack is equipped with remotely operated power supplies as well as console servers and IP enabled KVM systems to allow access from an off-site location.
Our network environmental control
The environment at NetBenefit’s hosting facilities is fully controlled with a variety of leak detection, fire and smoke detection and suppressant systems.
We continuously monitor the facilities to detect any changes in temperature and humidity as well as fire and smoke, server rooms are fully air-conditioned maintaining temperatures at 21°C ± 3°C and humidity at 50% ± 10%.
Irrespective of the data centre facility, our servers are stored in controlled environments to provide guaranteed availability for your online business.
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
Contact information is managed by netbenefit.com representatives corporate-services@n..., hosting@n..., webmaster@n..., admin@n..., support@n..., sales@n..., contact@n..., info@n... [login] Claim this businessCreate a free account to manage netbenefit.com listing!
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
As a Gold Certified partner, NetBenefit has proved its expertise with Microsoft technologies and ability to meet customers' needs. Microsoft Gold Certified Partners receive many benefits, including access, training and support, giving them an edge over the competition. "Achieving the Gold certification again illustrates our total commitment to providing exceptional managed hosting on the Microsoft platform," says Jonathan Robinson, COO of NetBenefit. "We are able to collaborate and offer our clients the best solutions, tools and procedures needed to deliver the reliable, stable hosting environment [search all netbenefit.com news]
Peer 1 Hosting has joined forces with Cogeco Data Services. Stay tuned for news and updates as we come together. We are online business days from 7am - 5pm PDT.
Account started from August, 2008, having already 5816 tweets with 8005 followers and 3495 friends. See recent tweets:
About: Technology takes people, too.Cogeco Peer 1 eradicates IT complexity by building high performance business-optimized platforms. For 24/7 support please contact 1-877-504-0091.
Cogeco Peer 1 account is having 1702 likes, talking about them 9 peoples.. See recent facebook statuses:
About: Cogeco Connexion focuses its attention on the satisfaction of its residential and business customers’ varied electronic communication needs by delivering a wide range of services with great speed and reliability at attractive prices, and striving to provide superior customer service.Four-time winner of « Highest Customer Service Satisfaction » award in the telecommunications/TV category awarded by the SQM (Service Quality Measurement) to all Cogeco call centres at the Annual SQM Awards, the Most Prestigious North American Call Centre recognition for Excellence in Service Quality.
Cogeco account is having 217 followers and 0 plus one count. See recent Google+ Posts:
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
Worst support, automated message makes you loose the will to live. When you do get answered its always we do have a problem (yes I know that) and are working on it.
If you send support email, dont hold your breath for a reply.
most of the time they say sould be back up and working in the next couple of hours, two hours is a long time for a business to be without email.
Would not recommend Netbenefit to the Cat next door.
Alternate top web hosting companies in United Kingdom
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.