Maximum Asp review
This review cover a general impression of maximumasp.com product features like reliability, support, data center, price & more. Brand #3450, listed since .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been a customer of MaximumASP since 2005. They used to be a world-class organization with awesome support. After the purchase of MaximumASP by cBeyond, I have had nothing but trouble.
We are a commercial website development company that has many national manufacturing clients and we literally design, build, host and manage thousands of marketed websites.
cBeyond has run MaximumASP into the ground with poor hardware reliability (low-cost choices with network infrastructure), unresponsive tech support, inflexible/incompetant engineering team, insane 'policies' and policy changes and the worst of all, the worst customer service I have ever endured (this includes all my previous cable and phone companies in the comparison).
The lazy, snide and disrespectful employees truly reflect the ultra-high turnover environment that cBeyond fosters.
Our company AND our larger clients have finally moved all of our dedicated servers (over a dozen servers) to another vendor after 18 [read more...]
I have been with MaximumASP since the winter of 2002. I began with a VPS and then upgraded to a Dedicated Server. I have had the Dedicated server for a little over three years.
Up time is extremely good. The send messages out to let you know when updates to your server is scheduled so you can plan or ask them to make an exception so you may be ready for it.
Service is fast whether you are calling or emailing. They do not provide tech support on your server other than to ensure it is in good working order. You want to add a website you have to do it yourself or have an IT guy/company to handle this.
Their tech support will point you in the right direction to find the answers you need to take care of any issue however. They have an extensive database to find answers on your own or the can direct you quickly to what you need.
I do not recommend using their dedicated server unless you have tech support in some form as you will find yourself in over your head very quickly [read more...]
About Maximum AspMaximum ASP was founded in September of 2000 by three hosting industry veterans and is the result of a combination of years of experience in both the application development and web hosting industries. The combination of these areas of expertise led to the conception and production of the Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting platform. The entire MaximumASP team is focused on bringing the latest Microsoft technologies in a hosting environment that allows the customer maximum amount of development freedom, security, and functionality. MaximumASP has superior support from a staff of Microsoft Certified Professionals that provide a robust hosting platform and support from a qualified staff.
No one knows servers, hosting and technology like MaximumASP — and that's not even the key reason you should partner with us. The reason? MaximumASP's service and support. Sure, you have heard that one before; it is easy to make a claim like that, but we are the ones who back it up. Just ask the people whose opinions matter most: our partners. When a new customer finds MaximumASP, chances are they have found the last hosting provider they will ever need. Our customer retention rate averages over 98% in an industry that has traditionally lacked customer loyalty. That is no accident; it is also why most of our new partners arrive by way of good old-fashioned word-of-mouth. But there is plenty more to the story. Since 2000, MaximumASP has provided Windows-based hosting solutions focused on security, reliability, scalability, and quality support from a staff of Microsoft certified engineers and developers.
MaximumASP has since become known as one of the premier Windows-based hosting providers in the world by providing customers top-notch support, reliable Dell servers, a scale-on-demand infrastructure, and comprehensive network security protection.
We currently host more than 44,000 domain names, and we have proven that the quality support and infrastructure we offered on day one can be scaled to this kind of demand without losing that original level of friendly, reliable customer support. If there is a problem in the middle of the night, we are right here for you. Holidays? You will find us. And we guarantee a response within 30 minutes. It's what we do.
- Founded in 2000
- Based in Louisville, KY
- Modular data center specifically designed to be a world-class web hosting facility Leadership and Innovation
- Industry Leading Service Level Agreements
- Juniper and Foundry Powered Network: 99.999% Network Uptime
- Microsoft Gold-Certified Hosting Partner
- The latest MS technologies are reviewed and available prior to public launch
- Strategic Dell Hosting Partner Security
- Network-wide Enterprise Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, and Anti-Virus Protection
- Custom security solutions with Private Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks and Dedicated Networks Capacity
- Modular design and rapid provisioning adjust to customer needs quickly and efficiently
- We are built to handle high-availability hosting environments Expertise
- Systems and processes built exclusively for delivering managed hosting
- Our support staff is highly trained specifically for supporting custom and complex hosting environments Commitment
- MaximumASP is a premium hosting services provider focused on providing solutions that leverage Microsoft technologies
- Our team-based management model keeps key product managers in direct touch with you, allowing you to drive product development within MaximumASP.
Dedicated Hosting, Virtual Dedicated Hosting, Custom Hosting and Shared Hosting From our shared hosting solutions to virtual private servers to dedicated servers, MaximumASP provides scalable services that allow customers to grow seamlessly over time, while remaining under a single umbrella of support and maintenance. MaximumASP is built around a simple guiding principle: investing the resources and time to do hosting well so that you have the time to do what you do well.
We are always happy to provide you with the servers and services you need to grow your business, but we also want you to view us as an extension of your own staff. Call us anytime; we are right here. We want to be more than just a hosting provider, we want to be your hosting partner — the last hosting partner you'll ever need.
Managed Services We offer premium add-on services like hardware load balancing, private firewalls, security scanning, SQL administrative assistance and performance monitoring. This enables you to leverage our staff's expertise to sell complex solutions to your clients. We have been making IT groups of all sizes look like hosting experts for years. Our expertise means more business and fewer headaches for you.
- Our Superior Support | Asp.net Hosting | MaximumASP.com - Superior Support. MaximumASP is committed to working with individuals and businesses to get the most out of our hosting services. We know your time is better ...
- About Us | Windows Website Hosting | MaximumASP.com - Windows Website Hosting. MaximumASP provides a wide array of web hosting plans to fit any hosting need. ... Managed Dedicated Servers | SQL Server ...
- Virtual Dedicated Private Servers, Windows Shared Hosting ... - Choose the best website hosting plans at affordable prices. We provide hosting solution to fit your business needs.
- Virtual Dedicated Servers | Web Hosting | MaximumASP.com - Virtual Dedicated Servers and Web Hosting. MaxV Virtual Dedicated Servers provided a clustered configuration for High Availability, Full Adminstrative ...
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
MaximumASP, a Microsoft Gold Certified Provider of web hosting and managed IT services, today announced the free ASP.NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010 hosted beta accounts based on the new MaxESP platform. The company explains that beta users can create a website and test it out in a scalable environment by utilizing an included Dynamic Capacity Upgrade (DCU). Beta accounts are hosted on Windows Server 2008 R2/IIS 7.5, .NET Framework 4 Beta 2, and come with 1GB Disk Space, 50 MB SQL Server 2008 database, MS Deploy Access and FTP over SSL Access. It adds that interested developers are welcome to sign up at http://aspnet4beta.maximumasp.com/.The company states that the .NET Framework version 4 Beta 2 includes enhancements for ASP.NET 4 in targeted areas. Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express also include enhancements and new features for improved [search all maximumasp.com news]
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.