This review cover a general impression of hostmatters.com product features like reliability, support, data center, price & more. Brand #992, listed since .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good percentage of the time, Annette, the owner responds to requests/support items personally. Otherwise the staff is knowledgeable and responsive -- one hour is a long wait for a response.
Up-time has been very good and they have been very helpful in support requests where my technical knowledge was lacking -- they'd take it over. The few downtimes there were, were quickly resolved and explained.
After being with several [read more...]
About hostmatters.comHosting Matters offers the most comprehensive web hosting solution for personal or business sites. Shared hosting, reseller plans, and dedicated solutions are available. True 24/7 support, network redundancy, customer forums, Fantastico, and more - why settle for less? Hosting Matters: Superior service. Sensible price.
- Hosting Matters, Inc. Domain Registration Agreement - Affordable, quality web hosting for your personal or business web site.
- Hosting Matters, Inc. Acceptable Use Policy - Hosting Matters, Inc. ("Hosting Matters") provides web site hosting and dedicated services to its clients as a way for those clients to pursue the informational and ...
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
|Web Site Title:||Hosting Matters Superior Service. Sensible Price.|
|Website Description:||Hosting Matters offering web hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated web hosting and domain registration. Affordable quality webhosting.|
|Site in business since:|
|Links to the site:||88|
|Details for http://hostmatters.com/|
|Website DNS:||MX::zeno.mx25.net - 220.127.116.11 ( Dallas )|
MX::plato.mx25.net - 18.104.22.168 ( Dallas )
hostmatters.com - 22.214.171.124 ( Jacksonville )
MX::socrates.mx25.net - 126.96.36.199 ( Dallas )
ns6.hmdnsgroup.com - 188.8.131.52 ( Jacksonville )
ns5.hmdnsgroup.com - 184.108.40.206 ( Jacksonville )
MX::aristotle.mx25.net - 220.127.116.11 ( Dallas )
|IP Location Country/State/City:||United states / Florida / Jacksonville - see top providers in United States, Florida|
|ISP Name / ISP URL:||DNS Services / hmdnsgroup.com|
|Facebook Shared Count:||4|
|Linkedin Shared Count:||0|
|Google+ Shares Count:||0|
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
According to Netcraft, many of the most popular blogs are hosted by Hosting Matters (hostmatters.com). The Jacksonville, Florida-based company was flooded by up to 150 megabytes of data per second on October 16, leaving most clients offline for much of the day. The provider was attacked again on October 20 and October 21.
The site targeted for attack, according to Netcraft?s report, was Internet-Haganah.org, a site that identifies Web sites with terrorist links and then lobbies hosting providers to shut those sites down. Weisburd said his site was targeted by Al Queda sympathizers while Hosting Matters did not comment on the identity of either the target or attacker. Internet-haganah.org was down for a total of 15 hours during the course of the three attacks.
Rackspace ... [search all hostmatters.com news]
Superior service. Sensible price.
Account started from March, 2010, having already 232 tweets with 328 followers and 28 friends. See recent tweets:
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
1. Their technical support is INCREDIBLE. I often get replies to my support tickets within 15 minutes of submission.
2. They are open. Their community forums are open to anyone to view (without creating an account) or post to (free registration required).
3. Server status is available to the public (Nagios status)
4. Server status/maintenance/outage is communicated via the public forums (see #2).
5. Their customer-base loves them (just look through the forums)
6. Their are not rigid in what they will support. I have often asked for out-of-the ordinary Perl modules or SSH account access on lowest-level accounts and have had my requests fulfilled in short order.
Sure, like every other service, there have been downtimes (server upgrades, various DDoS's on some sites they host, etc...), but HM is extremely responsive and quick to implement routing changes, [read more...]
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.