This review cover a general impression of hexonet.net product features like reliability, support, data center, price & more. Brand #12989, listed since .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm with hexonet for more than a year and its vps hosting e.g. rootservers is a @#$%#$% kinda stuff.
1) no support even EMERGENCY except working days and hours.. Even site states somethere you can get 24h email support. nope. lie.
2) waited 1 month before i got revers dns.. no charge back.. just.. "its our partners, we do not own hosting servers.. you know..."
3) current issue: My VPS misteriously disappeared from the internet and hexonet' control pannel... nobody cares to answer a phone or email. no data... no ability to check is it error or some temp issue.. RESTORE button (pressed to chek is there some kind of selfservice) want to charge my account. SUCKS! It's like old days India support/datacenter
- HEXONET: Domain Name Registration Systems for Resellers and ... - Leading reseller and registrar domain name registration systems, modules and platforms for international domains, country code domains, generic Top Level ...
- Backorders | Hexonet - Widest Selection of Backorders Anywhere. While some domain companies have a few Top-Level-Domains (TLDs) for backordering, HEXONET has seventeen ...
- New Domain Names & New TLDs | Hexonet - TLD, Order Status, Registry Phase, Sunrise Start · Sunrise Ends ...
- Domain Reseller / Domain Reselling | Hexonet - FREE TO SIGNUP – No Minimum Commitments and Deposits; WHOLESALE PRICES – Low Cost Pricing with Deep Volume Discounts; TECHNOLOGY AND ...
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
|Web Site Title:||Domain Name Registration Systems for Resellers and Registrars - HEXONET|
|Website Description:||Leading reseller and registrar domain name registration systems, modules and platforms for international domains, country code domains, generic Top Level domains and new Top Level Domains.|
|Site in business since:|
|Links to the site:||104|
|Details for https://www.hexonet.net/|
|Website DNS:||MX::internal-mail-in-1.ispapi.net - 22.214.171.124 ( Homburg )|
hexonet.net - 126.96.36.199 ( Nuremberg )
ns1012.hexonet.net - 188.8.131.52 ( Homburg )
ns2012.hexonet.net - 184.108.40.206 ( Homburg )
ns3012.hexonet.net - 220.127.116.11 ( Homburg )
|IP Location Country/State/City:||Germany / Bayern / Nuremberg - see top providers in Deutschland|
|ISP Name / ISP URL:||Hexonet GmbH / hetzner.de|
|Facebook Shared Count:||56|
|Linkedin Shared Count:||19|
|Google+ Shares Count:||0|
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
We provide #Domains, Registrar Services, #EPP1.0, Domain-Backordering, #DNS, #SSL, #Servers. Over 200 domain endings.
Account started from October, 2008, having already 1437 tweets with 1839 followers and 2336 friends. See recent tweets:
About: HEXONET is your domain technology provider when you're looking for a wide variety of domains through a single, fast and reliable source. Sign-up is free with no min. commitment! Contact email@example.com and let us help you save!
HEXONET account is having 612 likes, talking about them 11 peoples. with 56 webpage shares. See recent facebook statuses:
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
I have recently back ordered a domain with them which they successfully grabbed it. Now their rule states that if there are two or more persons who have back ordered for the same domain then this domain will go into auction. I paid them $62 through my Paypal and they credited $59.28 in my account saying that the rest money is taken for Paypal fees! So why the hell they are taking $59 for? Can't they include Paypal fee in that?
Now the problem came up when they started auctioning the domain for 7 days at GoDaddy auction starting as "PUBLIC AUCTION" and not private auction between the only persons who have back ordered the domain. They said me that total two persons had back ordered for that domain including me so instead of auctioning the domain between two of us they started "PUBLIC AUCTION" at GoDaddy so that they can make the out the most from this domain and yesterday that domain finished over $1k which was really sad to see.
So the main point here is never [read more...]
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.