Fortrust Data Center review0 user reviews, 0 testimonials, 0 products, 0 promotions, 4 social accounts, Alexa #2404672, listed 2014 (#18969)
About Fortrust Data CenterAn enterprise data center services provider specializing in high availability data center and colocation services.
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
Contact information is managed by fortrustdatacenter.com representatives webmaster@f..., admin@f..., support@f..., sales@f..., contact@f..., info@f... [login] Claim this businessCreate a free account to manage fortrustdatacenter.com listing!
|Web Site Title:||Denver Data Center & Colocation Services - FORTRUST|
|Website Description:||FORTRUST is a premium data center services company delivering high-availability colocation services to the business community.|
|Site in business since:|
|Links to the site:||59|
|Details for http://www.fortrustdatacenter.com|
|Website DNS:||ns11.fortrustdc.net => 18.104.22.168 ( Denver ) / Fortrust|
ns10.fortrustdc.net => 22.214.171.124 ( Denver ) / Fortrust
MX::cluster6.us.messagelabs.com => cluster6.us.messagelabs.com
MX::cluster6a.us.messagelabs.com => cluster6a.us.messagelabs.com
|Server Software:||Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS)|PHP/5.3.3|
|IP Location Country/State/City:||United states / Colorado / Denver - see top providers in United States, Colorado|
|ISP Name / ISP URL:||Fortrust / fortrustdatacenter.com|
|Facebook Shared Count:||358|
|Linkedin Shared Count:||72|
|Google+ Shares Count:||61|
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
The survey includes questions about the staff, response times, and the facility.
"At FORTRUST, we believe that customer feedback is an important part of improving our operations and providing the best customer experience possible," says Steve Knudson, chief executive officer of FORTRUST. "Our attention to detail and superior customer service provide a colocation experience like no other."
FORTRUST received high ranking scores on questions about the quality of staff and responsiveness.
The results showed that 100 percent of the respondents agree that the operations team responds to requests very quickly.
Additionally, 82 percent strongly agree that the staff at FORTRUST is trustworthy and experts in their fields, while the other 18 percent agree.
Questions ... [search all fortrustdatacenter.com news]
FORTRUST is the First Tier III Gold Certified Colocation Data Center in the US.
Account started from September, 2010, having already 2804 tweets with 2605 followers and 1051 friends. See recent tweets:
About: FORTRUSTis the First Tier III Gold Certified Colocation Data Center in the US
FORTRUST Data Center account is having 517 likes, talking about them 112 peoples. with 358 webpage shares. See recent facebook statuses:
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
Alternate top web hosting companies in Colorado, United States
Latest updated companies
Virtual, physical and hybrid servers with the best price-performance ratio on the market. The offers include four types - HDD with big hard drives, SSD with fast hard drives, cPanel SSD with fast hard drives and cPanel license included in the price, Dedicated hardware for maximum performance. All of the virtual servers are powered by KVM. Each plan includes free backup space. The services are ...
Host Capitol provides a variety of Web hosting solutions including Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Semi-Dedicated Hosting, and Dedicated Servers. Host Capitol also offers both a Website Builder and Professional, Responsive Web design services. Other products/services include Domain Name Registration/Transfer/Management, Comodo SSL Certificates, SiteLock Website Security, and ...
Quality Online Services Since 1997 A+ BBB Rating At DTS-NET, we pride ourselves in providing web hosting with a rare combination of unmatched reliability, quality and affordability with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on any service. We have received numerous web hosting awards featuring our dedication to excellence in the web hosting field. Start by registering a domain, or check out our low ...
The ORC Webhosting GmbH is an innovative supplier of web hosting services. The ORC Webhosting GmbH was founded in 2002 in Landquart as Starhosting and is now one of the leading companies in the provision of domain names and sales of web hosting services. Since its founding in 2002, ORC Webhosting has a constant growth and has today customers in over 130 countries. High end server systems Our ...
Speedhub Solutions SRL: We have large options for any budget, with hosting plans starting from 0.99 Euro/Month, SSL Certificates from 6.99 Euro/Month, Linux OpenVZ VPS from 4.49 Euro/Month, Linux KVM VPS from 6.83 Euro/Month, Windows KVM VPS from 13.49 Euro/Month. For other personalized plans don't hesitate to contact us. Also we offer domain names registration/transfer like: .XYZ - 1.99 ...