ChiHosting review1 user review, 0 support responses, 0 testimonials, 3 products, 1 promotion, 1 social account, Alexa #0, listed 2009 (#13612)
About ChiHostingCHI Hosting.com has been in business since 2001 serving over 40,000 customers worldwide!
Our headquarters are based in the high-tech city of Chicago, Illinois. We are a privately owned company that has shown a profit for the last 5 years since we have been in business. Our success is due to our high level of equipment, service and support that we are committed to maintaining.
CHI Hosting the main thing that makes us stand out is, we have the perfect servers custom built for us. These servers are the result of highest quality of each individual part. Over the last five years we have researched hundreds of parts and personally tested scores of them, everything from hard drives to cpu fans. To give you an idea of the equipment we use:
* Hard drives - Each server has multiple hard drives with a special piece of hardware that automatically mirrors your data. In the event 1 hard drive fails all your data is still on the other drive.
* RAM - In addition to the hard drives RAM is the most critical piece of hardware. We use Platinum Series RAM with heat spreader. This RAM has been consistently top rated for speed, performance and reliability.
* CPU - We use only Intel CPU's and stay on top of their latest models.
* CPU Heat Sink and fan - Keeping the CPU cool is critical. While most CPU's are aluminum or aluminum with a little bit of copper our heat sinks are 19 ounces of pure copper, including the solid copper base and 38 copper fins.
* Power Supply - We use only Enermax power supplies, with exceptional quality and control Enermax produces and excellent product able to performs to the most rigorous and highest standards imposed by the industry. They also have a strong Research and Development team.
* Motherboard - The motherboards we use haven proven quality as a result of advanced technologies, inspired innovation and distinctive design.
* Case - We use special cases designed for servers, engineered for ultimate cooling. To keep the even cooler we pull out the stock fans and replace them with more powerful Thermaltake fans, which can move nearly 3 times as much air.
* Burn in/testing phase - To ensure your server is top notch we put all new series through a burn-in testing period before that server is used in a production environment.
* All servers place housed in our state of the art data center, to view our data center
Add your promo code
Marketing information is managed by trhoads@c... [login] | Last company update:
|Web Site Title:||Joomla and Wordpress Host | Cheap Web Hosting|
|Website Description:||Cheap Web Hosting, Joomla Web Host - Word Press Web Hosting|
|Links to the site:||1|
|Details for http://www.chihosting.com/|
|Website DNS:||MX::chihosting.com => 184.108.40.206 ( Chicago ) / GigeNET - gigenet.com|
ns.securednshost.com => 220.127.116.11 ( Portland ) / Amazon Technologies Inc. - amazon.com
ns1.securednshost.com => 18.104.22.168 ( Ashburn ) / Amazon Technologies Inc. - amazon.com
|IP Location Country/State/City:||United states / Illinois / Chicago - see top providers in United States, Illinois|
|ISP Name / ISP URL:||GigeNET / gigenet.com|
|Facebook Shared Count:||0|
|Linkedin Shared Count:||0|
|Google+ Shares Count:||0|
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
Order food you love, online or with the app. (NYSE: GRUB) Need help with an order? @Grubhub_Care
Account started from August, 2008, having already 88618 tweets with 208136 followers and 14063 friends. See recent tweets:
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to basic/advance form]
Each time they made a big server change, I suffered. My files would be moved to a different IP and they'd insist they didn't change anything. After they made changes to their email setup, I could no longer receive emails from ebay or paypal. This was never resolved, so I started paying a better company to host a domain for mail. They have way too much downtime, and would never tell me about it. I'd receive tons of emails from ebay users and my site visitors that no images were showing or the sites were gone.
Online customer support would take days, instead of minutes or hours. Their support is no longer entirely in the US. I was a loyal customer for too many years. Seek hosting elsewhere!
Alternate top web hosting companies in , United States
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.