1-800 Hosting review
This review cover a general impression of 800hosting.com product features like reliability, support, data center, price & more. Brand #7542, listed since .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
800Hosting review report about shady business practice, lies, deception, and failure to deliver services after paying a premium price.
This is a warning to anyone considering using 800Hosting as a monitored dedicated server host. They have a GREAT web site and they sure sold me BUT my web sites all went down just before holiday season of 2009. Completely down so that I was out of business for 6 days with much data lost forever. Then following that failure of 6 days during which time we were repeatedly told "four more hours, one more day" we finally resumed at about 50% of our pre-failure effectiveness and slowly we re-built over time what they ruined in one minute! If your business can afford a loss such as that easily then please disregard this post. If not and you are still considering 800Hosting please read on.
I have e-mails, web history from Google analytics to substantiate my claims and am personally available to talk by phone with qualified business owners considering [read more...]
About 1-800 HostingSince 1997, 1-800-HOSTING has been consistently delivering enterprise-class managed hosting solutions to businesses around the globe. Combining the industry's most robust technologies with solid business principles has enabled us to deliver scalable, reliable and secure managed servers and dedicated servers to our clients. Consistently exceeding our clients expectations has helped us to obtain an average growth rate of 87% over the past (7) years.
We always have great plans for the future and 1-800-HOSTING will continue to focus on providing outstanding levels of customer service to our new and existing managed hosting, dedicated hosting and cloud computing clients as we expand our service offerings.
SAS70 certified Datacenter facilities plus Tier 1 carriers equals the perfect home for your application. Our SAS70 certified datacenter provides the right physical security for sensitive business-critical applications with redundant power and cooling backed by our industry leading 100% Uptime SLA. 1-800-HOSTING provides monitoring and on-site technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Featuring the latest in advanced security measures, environmental control systems, and fault-tolerant power and networking, our state of the art datacenter is located in Dallas Texas.
1-800-HOSTING's enterprise-class datacenter features the following:
· Keycard access and biometric scanning required for access
· Each authorized person must pass security screening prior to entry
· Entry and exit logs are archived for all access
· Multiple surveillance systems record all activity at entry points and throughout
· HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems are N+1 ensuring redundancy during a failure
· Advanced fire suppression systems stop fires from spreading by zone in the event one should occur
· All data and power cables are securely fastened and out of reach of unauthorized users
· Entire data center is designed to run uninterrupted with conditioned UPS power in the event of an outage
· In the event of an extended power outage, multiple diesel generators can run continuously via refueling contracts
Scalable. Reliable. Secure.
1-800-HOSTING leverages carrier-neutral facilities to reduce the distance between your web applications and your users. Utilizing massive fiber networks that allow for unlimited growth and rock solid delivery of your data around the globe.
The 1-800-HOSTING enterprise-class network provides a best-of-breed platform with:
· 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
· Multiple IP Providers via diverse entry points
· BGP4 IP Routing and Management
· Fully redundant Cisco & Juniper Routing Equipment
· Network wide DDoS Mitigation
· Multi-Terabyte, Disk-based Array's for Fully-Automated Data Backup & Recovery
· Management tools necessary to detect & prevent problems before they occur
· Gigabit Routing Speeds
Experience. Expertise. No Excuses.
Our Managed Hosting and Dedicated Hosting solutions are delivered on state-of-the-art technologies. We manage our own private network featuring multiple GigE connections from Tier 1 IP transit providers. Corporate and Government customers alike utilize our comprehensive suite of Managed Hosting solutions all backed by our award winning support team.
Windows & Linux
As an outstanding member of the Microsoft Windows Host Program for Windows hosting solutions, our team has amassed years of experience with IIS, SQL Server and countless 3rd party applications. We also possess extensive and expert knowledge of Linux Server based technologies such as: Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, MySQL, LVS, and many clustering and load balancing solutions.
- Site Map - 1-800-Hosting - 1-800-HOSTING provides dedicated server hosting, managed hosting, application hosting, grid hosting and cloud computing. Saas, Web 2.0, database and ...
- Dedicated Hosting | Dedicated Windows Server | Dedicated Linux ... - 1-800-HOSTING provides dedicated hosting, dedicated servers and managed dedicated server hosting for Saas, Web 2.0, application hosting, database hosting ...
If you manage this brand, you must be logged in to update your promotions!
Add your promo code
Marketing information is managed by firstname.lastname@example.org [login]
Add your own testimonial
This form is used exclusively for positive feedback, for a regular review click here
"netZentry's FloodGuard technology has given us the power to effectively control and mitigate DDOS attacks in a more efficient manner than was previously available by using traditional reactive measures," says Chris Shaffer, director of network services for 1-800-HOSTING. "Instead of allowing malicious traffic to enter our network, it is now filtered at our border with minimal to no interaction required on our part. We are now able to maintain 100 percent network availability during these attacks while also protecting our customers individually by tailoring the product to meet their specific needs."Floodguard was chosen after a four-month period, during which various IPS and IDS vendors were considered. Floodguard was the only NDS vendor evaluated. [search all 800hosting.com news]
As visitor you can rate this provider directly here! If you are part of support team, you can respond to these reviews by going to login
Add your own review [Toggle to advance form]
I have e-mails, web history from Google analytics to substantiate my claims and am personally available to talk by phone with qualified business owners considering 800Hosting who reads this post and seeks verification.
At the end of November 2009, all our web sites went down. My staff from Asia and [read more...]
Trademarks, logos & names are properties of their respective owners and protected by law.